Friday, January 21, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

So, I've been pretty busy the past few days with family, school and work. Since I upload all my videos from school, I haven't been able to upload as many recently because I need to leave campus earlier to go to work. I also do most of my recording/editing after work, which means I'm ridiculously tired sometimes because I have to wake up at 7:30 every morning to get ready for class. Either way, I'm making it work (and still have time to see my girlfriend). What will really help out is my pending work transfer. Since I work at a popular chain of grocery stores, I can transfer to a store that I live closer to, so I can reduce my travel time drastically. Hopefully this happens soon, because I don't know how much longer I can make my commute effectively to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment