Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Red Dead Redemption

As anyone who's looking at this probably came across it through my YouTube channel, you'll know I'm doing a Red Dead Redemption playthrough. The past 2 videos have had guests, so this next one might be a little lonely. I'd also like to say that if anyone plays Black Ops, and has some clips they'd like recorded I'd be happy to take a look at it, record it and put it on my channel, either with commentary that you do, or that I do, or no commentary at all. I'd like to start another playthrough, just so it's not all Red Dead, for those who like other games, so if there are any suggestions let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, cenzo. I think it would help if you added the title of the mission (or a description if there is no title) to the description box so people can navigate your videos. :)

    ReplyDelete