Monday, February 14, 2011

Taskmaster

So I'm almost done Taskmasters missions, but I'd like to rant a little bit. So as far as I had searched, before I had posted Wolverine's missions (the first one I posted), no one had posted an other missions. So I thought it would be a good idea to start it up and get some views for being the first one to post them. Unfortunately, the day after I had posted Dante's, someone else who is more well known for fighting games (i'm sure you can figure it out if you try) posted none other then Wolverine's and Dante's missions (i know this because I like his stuff and am a subscriber), and now have something like 20x the views as mine, probably based on the fact that he has 100x as many subs, and it's kind of aggravating to think that I tried my best to do something first and be noticed, just to be overrun by someone who may have on purpose (or possibly coincidentally but I'm in doubt of that) put up those 2 videos first so he could get the views. Either way, he'll probably have the rest of them up by the end of the day, while I haven't even attempted them yet. Although we do make some different decisions in these combos (corner vs midscreen), his will obviously always be the more popular of the videos. Anyways, i appreciate the support, and will still be making the videos, but since the "competition" will already hold the top spot, I'm not going to do them as hardcore as I had tried to the past few days.
Anyways, I have a few Stacking videos to put up today. It's getting a little harder to find some of the unique characters to solve the puzzles, but I think it's ridiculously fun.
Thanks for watching my videos, and reading my rant. And remember, have a great day. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment